Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello

I Have a VSX700a (128) S/N:82072508E40AMK

I need upgrade firmware, but Upgrade Key Code Available but not entitled .

Please help me get the key.

Thanks you very so much.

Dragon

HP Recommended

Hello Dragon,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

If you are not entitled then you must purchase the relevant service to be entitled. Please work with your Polycom reseller who sold you the unit originally.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

HI~

I Don't Have a box, so can't get Key Code.

Can you help me?

Dragon

HP Recommended

@SteffenBaierUK wrote:

Hello Dragon,

If you are not entitled then you must purchase the relevant service to be entitled. Please work with your Polycom reseller who sold you the unit originally.

Hello Dragon,

the above is the only legal method to acquire a Key Code. I am unable to help you for any other options you may be thinking off.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi!

I try generate a Software Key, but, when I put the Serial Number, only generate a one Upgrade Key Code, for the version 8.5. I put this Code at the Software Upgrade and Show me the following message:

"You must enter a valid software key to install this software version. Please contact your Polycom representative."

I don't have a Polycom representative, because my Polycom is of year 2007.

The code generate is: U096-6608-6660-0000-0325.
The Serial Number is: 82052505F52FAK

I don't know what to do. Help me please.

HP Recommended

I need a key so i can upgrade my polycom. 

Thank you

HP Recommended

Hello syusuf,

The Software Licensing sub forum contains the following FAQ post => here <=

Above shows how to simply logon to our support portal and you can check your entitlement.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Hi there,

I am trying to upgrade the unit which was bought back in 2004. Might be from a Polycom Partner - CDWG.

Serial No: 82043604D04EAK

I would like to upgrade the software nd tried to get the upgrade keys from 

http://support.polycom.com/PolycomService/licenserequest/licenseActivation.htm

But it says: 

Version Number | Upgrade Key Code  

9.0 Available but not entitled  

8.7 Available but not entitled  

8.6 Available but not entitled  

8.5 Available but not entitled

Can you please tell what to do next?

Eric

HP Recommended

Hello Eric,

The unit was sold via SCANSOURCE COMMUNICATIONS back in 29/10/2004 and is therefore nearly 12 years old.

If the unit has never had a maintenance or service agreement on it the ability to upgrade to a later version is not entitled.

I doubt we still sell service on these older units but please contact a Polycom reseller in your region to verify.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

My Serial: 8216054542CDCV

Please help! We have this machine in a test enviroment and must upgrade to software version V6.

Thank you!

Best Regards

Jan

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.