Occasional Visitor

Software Key for VSX 7000 - URGENT!

Hi I would need Software Key for Serial Number 82044304DD54AK

It is a VSX7000. Thank you very muchos!

The current Release is 7.0.1 - 27Jul2004 21:54

Boot-UI-Version: 0.20.4

I want to upgrade to 9.0.6.2 - 103

04Sep2011 22:06

I would even pay for that. Send me an Invoice!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Software Key for VSX 7000 - URGENT!

Hello @gärtner,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The Unit was sold back in 22/11/2004 via NT PLUS Gmbh and seems to have never been activated.

The unit is end of sale and end of support and without proof that a license for anything later than that the original software was purchased I cannot produce a 9.0 Key.

The unit is nearly 14 years old so you may want to look into upgrading to something more current.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2