Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Software MPPLUS for VSX7000

Yoyok-y2k
Occasional Visitor

Software MPPLUS for VSX7000

I've 2 units of VSX7000 & 2 units of VSX6000. Now, I want to make multipoint each others, but the software was discontinued. How to make it possible..? (without buy product HDX or MCU, I just wanna buy software MPPLUS).

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Software MPPLUS for VSX7000

Hello,

I would suggest you contact a Polycom Reseller.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
Yoyok-y2k
Occasional Visitor

Re: Software MPPLUS for VSX7000

Very tx to Mr.Steffen Baier,

I've contact to my Reseller and said that VSX7000 was end of life (incl software, mpplus). They suggest, I should buy a new HDX series+mpplus, or buy the MCU for making multipoint conference.

I thought it's very expensive.

Message 3 of 3