Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hdx 7000 lower version software installed/downgrade

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

hdx 7000 lower version software installed/downgrade

Dear Polycom,

In the process of repairing, because of wrong setting for monitor connection in my HDX 7000, then I try to install new software.But, I have installed lower software number or downgraded the software, because I misunderstood what I read from Release Notes document.

I installed version 2.6.xxx over my HDX which is version 3.1.0.

I want to install version 3.1.11 but after reading the release notes, I have to install version 2.6. first.

Now, how to revert back to factory installed version 3.1.0 ?

When I try to install version 3.1.0 software, it asked for software key.

As evidence, fortunately I have take picture before the downgrade process run.

Please help.

2 REPLIES
Polycom Employee

Re: hdx 7000 lower version software installed/downgrade

Hi Nurhidayat,

Perform the factory restore steps as mentioned on Pg. 12-4 . This will clear the software updates :
http://support.polycom.com/global/documents/support/setup_maintenance/products/video/hdx_ag.pdf

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Karthik Sivaram

Please remember to "Kudo" a post that helped you and / or "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.

This forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.

Polycom employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 3
Occasional Visitor

Re: hdx 7000 lower version software installed/downgrade

Alhamdulillah, it works.

Thank you.

Message 3 of 3