Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello arijit,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Please check the Licensing & Product Registration portal => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I have lost my license number for vsx 7000s. When I am trying to update it, it is asking for my license number, Which I do not have.

My software version is 8.0.3 . For your information I have lost my contract details. Please help me out to get my license number. Get back to me as soon as possible. Please find the attachment.

Product Name:    VSX 7000s
Product serial no: 82061006D952AK
Product part no        : 2201-22298-002
Software version: 8.0.3

Email id: arijit.roy@ucxindia.com

mobile no: +91-9833943286

HP Recommended
Hello arijit,

This has been explained in my last post and this community section now also has an FAQ post on this.

Simply register on our license portal and you have access to your own serial numbers and licences entitlement.

Best regards

Steffen Baier
------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Dear Steffan,

We don not have lost our contract & purchase document regarding the Polycom VSX 7000s device. So we are facing this problem. And, the solution you told us...we have already tried it. But since we do not have any license no. so we are unable to put anything in that tab. So tell me what to do now??

Along with it, can you provide me any solution for the multi-party conferencing solution? We Also need to integrate our Polycom device to IBM Sametime for conferencing purpose. Do you have any solutionregarding this problem also?

Please get back as soon as possible...

Thanks & Regards,

Arijit Roy

HP Recommended

First logout yourself,

then go to support home page ,

then Licence Dashboard and

provide the System Serial Number.

HP Recommended

Hi All, please I need to upgrade my VSX7000A.

This is the serial number

8206230762EFAK

Actually I have the Upgrade Code UADA-D349-4F10-0000-0325 for the v8.5

Please could you tell me how I can upgrade this device?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.