Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have a vsx 7000 that has taken a software dump, I believe it has version 8.5 software and I have the license key that shows up on the polycom website but I cannot find the v8.5 software anywhere?  Where can I get that so I can reload my system?  Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi there 🙂

plz take a look at this Polycom Page here !

There you´ll find the 8.5.2 version, which should help you.

HP Recommended

I tried that version sir but it also did not work, I need to find 8.5, there is an 8.5.0.1 and other versions but I need the original v8.5?  Thank you,.

HP Recommended

Hi there 😉

Found that "old" one and uploaded it to one of my servers.

You can download the VSX 8.5 Software Update here.

Please give me a note when you´ve downloaded the software so i can delete it afterwards.

HP Recommended

Thank you VERY much Uwe!  I've got it downloaded and again I really appreciate you!

HP Recommended

Hi moparspeed 🙂

You´re welcome, glad i could help. Thanks for the note.

HP Recommended

Outstanding job Uwe!  Loaded the software and we're up and running now!  MANY thanks again 🙂

HP Recommended
Hi

Could you make 8.5 available again please. I have the same issue?

Thanks
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.