Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Dear team,

we facing few Bluetooth Connecting issue during RP Desktop Video Conference Call

1. RP Desktop 3.9.0 is clash and auto exit Programs when turn on and pairing Voxbox to PC

2. RP Desktop 3.8.1 it successful Connect when turn on and pairing Voxbox to PC,

it will change the Mic and Speaker to Voxbox, but Vox box is not function well (no sound, no mic),

until i manually change the Mic and Speaker device to original, and change back to Voxbox.

then it working well.

at the same time, i try to using other brands products to perform same method.

they are working well.

thanks.

Frankie.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi Frankie!

Welcome to the Polycom Community.  

Are you running into the same issue when the VoxBox is connected over USB instead of Bluetooth?

Do you have the VoxBox companion app installed?  What version of software is running on the VoxBox?

What version of Windows are you running? 

Does your laptop have bluetooth built in or are you using a USB Dongle?

Best Regards

Brian T.

Polycom Global Services

Please be aware:

The purpose of these forums is to allow community members collaborate and help each other.
Questions posted here do not follow Polycom’s SLA guidelines.
If you require assistance from Polycom technical support, please open a web service request or call us .

The above is necessary in order to track issue internally within Polycom.

You are welcome to post more questions or configuration or logs for other community members to look at but if your issue requires a fix via Polycom you must go via the official support structure.

Please ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

This forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Polycom employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.

HP Recommended

Dear Brian,

Are you running into the same issue when the VoxBox is connected over USB instead of Bluetooth?

Answer: will try this soon 

Do you have the VoxBox companion app installed? 

Answer: Yes

What version of software is running on the VoxBox?

Answer: 1.0.0.0

What version of Windows are you running? 

Answer: Win 10

Does your laptop have bluetooth built in or are you using a USB Dongle?

Answer: Built in Bluetooth

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.