Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Daisy-chain Sync 40: protocol specs

Gerhard-ham
Occasional Contributor

Daisy-chain Sync 40: protocol specs

It is possible to use two Sync speakerphones with a Bluetooth-paired mobile device. In this case the two Sync 40 are linked together in a daisy chain via a wireless connection.

Does anyone know how the devices are linked internally? I assume it is accomplished via a Bluetooth connection as well. Our customer with high certification standards asks about the specifics of the wireless connection as well as the Bluetooth version that might be used for the daisy-chain.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
bhupender
Polycom Employee & Moderator

Re: Daisy-chain Sync 40: protocol specs

Hello @Gerhard-ham,

Welcome to Poly Community.

The information you are seeking is not listed in product data sheet or user manual. If you really need this information then please contact our support helpline and raise a support ticket so that concerned team can look into this and see if this request can be accommodated since troubleshooting or providing support via the community is outside the scope for myself as an Poly employee.

You can raise support ticket by sending email to : headset.helpline@poly.com

Best regards

Bhupender

Best Regards,
Bhupender Thakur

Please ensure you always check the FAQ's.

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

This forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer. Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.

Message 2 of 2