Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycom VoxBox "Button side" of box mic cutting in and out

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Polycom VoxBox "Button side" of box mic cutting in and out

We recently installed about 23 VoxBoxes with Rev J, firmware 1.0.03.0002. With all 23 boxes, the left side, or side of the box that has the volume controls and mute control on it is not working properly the mic is cutting in and out, and the far end of a call is hearing what sounds like "heavy breathing" off and on as well. I have called the 1-800 support line and they gave me a ticket number: 1-13021325491, but I was then told my only solution was to post here and see if anyone had a solution. thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Polycom VoxBox "Button side" of box mic cutting in and out

Hello @stark_joshua ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

I am unsure why they advised you to do this as this would need to come into support.

Please work with SCANSOURCE INC who sold at least the unit you opened the ticket with so this can come into support.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
Occasional Visitor

Re: Polycom VoxBox "Button side" of box mic cutting in and out

Hi Steffen, 

Thanks for the reply. Scansource is simply the dsitributor, we actually do not have access to them. We have reached out to our Polycom representative and well continue to purse through this channel. 

Thanks, 

Message 3 of 3