Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

AVAYA 3645 - Spectralink

memed09
Occasional Advisor

AVAYA 3645 - Spectralink

Hi,

I have AVAYA 3645 series wlan handsets (119.078). I believe originally they are also Polycom Spectralink 8030.

For registration AVAYA needs AVPP, i guess(I am getting AVPP SVC REJ error) .

Is there any way that i can reset the handset and reload a Polycom 8030 software so that i can use it with another APs and SIP servers?

thx,

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: AVAYA 3645 - Spectralink

Hello memed09,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Other OEM branded Handset's usually do only run their own variant of protocol and Polycom does not support to convert these Handset's.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2