Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

[INFORMATION] Polycom 8400 Series UCS Software Upgrade

Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

[INFORMATION] Polycom 8400 Series UCS Software Upgrade

Dear all,

the latest UCS Software Upgrade for the 8400 Series is now available online

• Please browse to the IP Address of your Handset
    (Settings =>Status =>Network => TCP/IP Parameters => will show you the IP Address)

•  Login as Admin
    (Password 456)

• Click on Utilities and then select Software Upgrade

• Leave the check Box on Polycom Hosted Server and click on Check for Upgrades and the available software version will appear in the drop down Box.  

• Click on the Install Button to begin the Upgrade Process

• A Confirmation Window will appear showing the current software version and the selected software Version and the Upgrade Process can be confirmed with Yes or canceled via No

8400 Software Upgrade.PNG

Above will upgrade your Handset to the latest available UCS Version 4.0.0.20561

Best regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 1 of 1