Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello! I was wondering fi there is a way to disable Automatic Gain Control on Real Presence Desktop for Windows. Having it enabled is very annoying because the feature takes control of the volume degradating the quality of the videoconference. This feature is enabled despite having disabled the option in Windows which allow any applycation to take control over audio devices.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Ascentio, I'm sorry that you are having audio issues with RPD. I have worked on and marketed the desktop offerings for more than 10 years and this is the first I have heard that our AGC is causing poor audio. It's usually the opposite where RPD has better audio than what is capable with consumer apps. Assuming there's not some other issue, you may find that enabling Music Mode on RPD solves your need. On the RPD dialpad you can enter #68742# and hit enter. This will enable/disable Music Mode. Hope this helps.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.