Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi all,

I'm trying to join a ClouAxis meeting using Chrome but everytime I got the following message: "CloudAxis Plugion has Crashed". I also tried in Firefox and IE. All browsers are in the last version and I uinstalled and installed several times. I stopped antivirus services, other plugins and didn't work as well.

Has anyone experienced the same problem and was able to solve it?

Product Name RealPresence CloudAxis
Product Version 1.6.1.1080-163192

Regards,
Fabio
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Just to complete.

I tried to connect from my desktop and from my surface both running WIndows 8.1. I also use Kaspersky Pure 3.0 on both. 

I checked for conflicts in Chrome, installed the certificate.

I have no idea what else I would do to solve it.

HP Recommended

Hello

I encounter the same problem on two differents PC:

- Dell E7450 laptop with Windows Seven 64bits SP1 and internal webcam

- "home made" PC desktop with Windows Seven 64bits SP1 and an additional webcam (Logitech QuickCam® Communicate STX)

The Cloudaxis plugin is installed.

Everytime I'm connected to the page "Choose how you will join the meeting", I can't select any devices (mic, speaker, webcam) and the cam preview is black.

After a few seconds, IE 11 crashes. No additional complements are installed.

I tried with Chrome (last update) but everytime I get the message "CloudAxis Plugion has Crashed"

I tried with another Dell E7450 and it works perfectly, in IE and Chrome.

I can't understand where is the problem. I disable all additional components in IE on both computers but it still doesn't work.

Any idea, please ?

Best

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.