Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We have an OTX 300 registered to a Cisco Unified Communication Manager and whenever we try to place calls to Cisco Telepresence endpoint or Telepresence Server the unit is only recognized as a single screen endpoint.  I've followed the design guide to the T but it still doesn't act as a 3 screen unit.  I am trying to find out if this is known behavior or if I have an issue with our installation.  All 3 codecs are registered to the CUCM.

Thanks,

Kevin.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi Kevin -

Yes, you should be able to have an immersive experience with another 3 screen CTS system when both are registered to CUCM.  Our Immersive systems come with the TIP license by default, but it would be worth doing a quick check on each to verify that all 3 codecs have the TIP license option installed and "TIP" is enabled (under Admin Settings => Network => Call Preference.  Also on that same page, verify the default and max bandwidth settings for SIP-TIP calls have ample bandwidth (should be at least 1024kbps).

The most important piece of information at this point - Versions.  We would first want to know what version of CUCM, firmware of CTS (and which model), version of TPS as well as the firmware installed on the OTX.

Hope this helps,

Brett

HP Recommended

If you already have the TIP option on the codecs, make sure TIP is enabled under "Call Preference" in the Web UI.

If that is already the case, try rebooting the two slave codecs first, wait for them to come back up, reboot the primary codec, wait for it to come back up, reboot the Crestron Controller, reboot the Polycom Touch Control and try it again.

Thanks, Jeff

HP Recommended

All of the TIP licensing has been verified and I've tried the reboot procedure outlined in another reply to no avail.  

Versions:

CUCM: 8.6.2.22900-9

CTS: TX9000 running 1.9.2

TPS: 2.2(1.54) and 2.3(1.55)

OTX: 3.0.3

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.