Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Polycom MGC 100 is showing Duplicate IP error. After troubleshooting, this was not the case. I am trying to find out what are the COMM port settings needed to console into it. What are the commands to remove the files causing the issue on this device?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello,

Can you give us more information about the issue.

Indeed can you put the Fault.txt in order to understand if its the duplicate IP is linked to the administration IP or video card IP?

Regards

HP Recommended

I have the same problem.

Time                         Category   Level          Code                                 Description
----                         --------   -----          ----                                 -----------
May 07, 2015  12:37:10 PM    CARD       MAJOR_ERROR    H323_LAN_LINK_STATUS_DUPLICATE_IP    Board ID: 6, Unit ID: 0.                                             
May 07, 2015  12:00:16 PM    CARD       MAJOR_ERROR    H323_LAN_LINK_STATUS_DUPLICATE_IP    Board ID: 5, Unit ID: 0.                                             
May 07, 2015  12:00:16 PM    CARD       MAJOR_ERROR    H323_LAN_LINK_STATUS_DUPLICATE_IP    Board ID: 4, Unit ID: 0.                                             
May 07, 2015  12:00:16 PM    CARD       MAJOR_ERROR    H323_LAN_LINK_STATUS_DUPLICATE_IP    Board ID: 3, Unit ID: 0.       

I checked the settings and I have not repeated any IP address and still make the mistake .                               

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.