Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Dear friends!

We has a problem with QDX 6000 - i can not make settings to connect QDX 6000 to SIP server.

In web-interface I select  Admin Settings > Network > IP Network> SIP Settings

Here is next fields :

Authentication Name:

User Name:

Change Password

Registrar Server:

Proxy Server:

I entering information in Authentication Name: and Registrar Server: fields and try to set password for Registrar Server

When I checked Change Password fileld, new fields: New Password: and Confirm Password: is appear.

I enter password fo Registrar Server in this fields, and press Update button. Browser is hang. After few seconds I see a message about hanging script on this page.

How make connection to SIP server from QDX 6000?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hellon

Have you try to put the same server in both fied:

Registrar Server:

Proxy Server:

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.