Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

I'm testing the trial version of RealPresence desktop for Windows.

My firm need a way to authenticate h323 end users with GNU Gatekeeper 4.1.

I can't find a way in the GUI.

Is there a solution? Any help, hint, link to docs will be very appreciated.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Daniele

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Daniele,

How to configure the gatekeeper depends on whether the RPD client is using a stnadalone license or is registered to and provisioned by Resource Manager.

With a standalone license click the gear icon in the lower right corner of the screen to open the Settings page. Once there click on H.323 and check Gatekeeper Registration. You can add the appropriate gatekeeper info there.

If the RPD is provisioned by Resource Manager the gatekeeper information is provided by the provisioning profile.

HP Recommended

Michael,

thanks for your answer.

I'm using a trial version. I don't have an activation key. In the GUI I can't find the Gatekeeper Registration section.

My boss asked me to investigate RDP features because we're looking for a robust h323 client. We need gatekeeper registration.

Daniele 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.