Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Test centers for telepresence products

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Test centers for telepresence products

can anyone give me the addresses of test centers for polycom telepresence products. I will appreciate if I can get that a soon as possible. thank you.

gbenga.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Test centers for telepresence products

Hello Gbenga,

have a look => here <=

Best regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Hello Gbenga,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Have a look => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I actually need IP addresses, I need to make calls to the center to confirm my installation and configurations

Message 3 of 5
Highlighted

Hello Gbenga,

have a look => here <=

Best regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

thank you so much

Message 5 of 5