Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

1. What is cost for Ceiling Microphone Array 6` drop white cable part number 2215-09591-001 and where I can bye this?

2. Where I can find Integator's Reference Manual with pin-outs for Ceiling Microphone Array drop white cable?

on http://support.polycom.com I`m find only this Reference Manual:

4.1.1 | July 2013 | 3725-63708-002/A
Integrator’s Reference Manual for the Polycom®
RealPresence® Group Series

There is no pin-outs for this cable.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

2215- part numbers are not the cable part number, they are 2457- part numbers.  I think for the one you want it is 2457-24701-003.  The pin outs for that are in the RealPresence Group series  Integrator's Reference Guide, page 77 in the one I have open looking at it.

To get pricing and to order items like this you would need to contact a Polycom reseller, generally whomever you purchased your product from in the first place.  This is an old cable and the item may not be available, CDW or whomever will have to check on it.

Places like CDW resell Polycom products and can take care of small items like this.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.