Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

I am excited about 2015 and the next phase of our partnership together!  Mark_Arman_HSpolycom.jpg

Your enthusiasm and candor have fueled my efforts and focus since joining Polycom. Together with my team, we diagnosed several areas for improvement and got to work.  And we have designed a programmatic approach as a result to improve our joint go-to-market efforts like never before. I’m convinced Polycom’s innovative roadmap, sales and enablement support, partner program, and partner ecosystem combined with your unique capabilities are a force to be reckoned with in 2015!

Polycom is on a journey to revolutionize the collaboration world. We are at the forefront of our industry; developing innovative solutions that will dramatically improve adoption, drive compelling customer experiences, and fundamentally change the modern work place. You are a critical part of our journey, and your expertise and consultative role in the marketplace are invaluable. We have an avalanche of opportunities ahead of us. It’s up to us to harness our partnership like never before, and in doing so, we’ll deliver unique applications and customer experiences that will power the workplace of the future. 

TEAM Polycom 2015, our seventh annual partner conference and expo, takes place in just a few weeks. It was designed with two things in mind: your profitable growth and our joint customer success.  I look forward to meeting with many of you in Orlando.

There’s still time to join us, click here to register if you haven’t done so already, be sure to do so by Jan. 16.

Last, partnering with best of breed experts IS the way forward. It’s how we can and will jointly maximize market opportunities. Our combined efforts will power seamless customer experiences across industries and verticals. It’s up to us to go beyond and lead the collaboration industry.

I am excited about all that’s in store for our partnership in 2015, and I look forward to seeing you in Orlando!

Announcements
The on-demand webcast about Polycom's new breakthrough solutions is available for replay. Watch it now.

Featured Authors