Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycom Employee

A guest post from Brennon Kwok, Polycom Asia Pacific’s regional UC Solution Architect for Microsoft and recognised by Microsoft as a Lync MVP:

Brennon Kwok - Copy.jpgThe much anticipated successor to Lync 2013 was released by Microsoft earlier in May 2015. Apart from the name change to Skype for Business 2015, a host of new features have been introduced into the server and client software, further accelerating the momentum and adoption of the Microsoft UC platform industry.

CIOs and other technology experts at enterprises large and small looking to upgrade from Lync Server 2013/2010 will no doubt have big questions on their minds:
- How can I leverage and continue to use my existing video investments with the new Skype for Business server?
                                - How can I video-enable my meeting rooms while preserving the overall Skype for Business

user experience?
                                - Can I interoperate with third party room systems that I have purchased or that my partners
                               are using?

I will be discussing the answers to these questions and more this on-demand webinar on June 10, (originally broadcast across APAC on June 10, 2015). Join our experts at the session, who will share best practices on video interoperability with Microsoft UC, insights on what the future holds for video collaboration and how to make meetings more engaging, personal and productive while reducing costs. 

Watch the webinar
'Are you ready for Skype for Business?'

For more:
If you found this webinar useful, you may also be interested in the one which followed. Click to access  'Connecting Skype for Business in your video environment' on-demand and learn more.  

Announcements
The on-demand webcast about Polycom's new breakthrough solutions is available for replay. Watch it now
Featured Authors