Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycom Employee KAH
Polycom Employee

As the Executive Director at Polycom responsible for the IBM Global Alliance, I had the opportunity to attend the IBM Leadership Alliance conference in Boston on Oct 8 and 9. It was a well-managed and comprehensive NDA session jammed full with information about IBM’s Strategy and Roadmap for Social Communications. Many of the attendees were excited about the IBM Connections Cloud and multi-point audio/video for meetings. Of course, the session was under NDA so I cannot go into detail about what was covered, but I can tell you that some of the popular discussion topics included cloud, mobile, email services and video collaboration.

To learn more about Polycom and IBM please go to www.polycom.com/ibm.

SAVE THE DATE! Our joint webcast with IBM is on November 18th!

On November 18, 2015 I will co-host a live webcast with IBM.  Please join this session to  learn how IBM’s social collaboration offerings are using Polycom technologies to easily make voice and video calls from within the email and social business tools that companies need to use every day. We are looking forward to sharing more information with you about how Polycom and IBM are working together. Keep an eye out for my next blog where I will post the registration details for this webcast.

IBM.jpg

Announcements
The on-demand webcast about Polycom's new breakthrough solutions is available for replay. Watch it now.

Featured Authors
Labels