Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycom Employee

Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) 2016 – we can officially say it’s a wrap and what a fantastic week it has been!  We say week, but we mean months!  Behind the scenes, the Polycom team has been working meticulously to pull together a show stopping, agenda packed, solution savvy Polycom ISE 2016.IMG_3819.JPG

Polycom® RealPresence Centro™ and Polycom® RealPresence Trio™ once again put people at the heart of collaboration as our ISE staff helped the visitors at our stand get up close and personal with the ground-breaking new solutions. There was a lot of interest in these new solutions from both the new and the existing customer and partner side.

Tim Stone – Vice President, Marketing EMEA, Charlie James – Director, Microsoft Alliance EMEA, and Andy Rawll – RealPresence Platform Manager, addressed the changing needs of the workforce and shared insights on new developments in the unified communications and collaboration technology. The topics that Polycom representatives presented on during ISE 2016 were – the workplace of the future is here, driving video adoption with cloud, hybrid or on-premises, roadmap for Skype for Business and turning average employees into video producers and workspace into a media studio. The presentation theatres were buzzing with people wanting to get the latest dose on collaboration technology and to understand how Polycom can support their business.

IMG_3784.JPG

Here’s what the team had to say:

“The show is busy and we had a packed speaking slot this morning where I spoke about the workplace of the future.” – Tim Stone, Vice President Marketing EMEA, Polycom

“Second day at ISE and it is absolutely busy. We are doing a lot of work with Polycom RealPresence Medialign. People love the elegance, clean design and the fact you can get a very smart looking system in the modern office.” – Andrew Hug, Vice President System Engineers EMEA, Polycom

“It has been IMG_3823.JPGreally busy at Polycom stand today. In fact it is my first opportunity to sit around Polycom RealPresence Centro
which is also a Skype for Business endpoint.” – Charlie James, Director, Microsoft Alliance EMEA, Polycom

“This year’s show has been fantastic for Polycom with the presentation of the likes of RealPresence Centro, RealPresence Debut and RealPresence Trio. Our channel partners and users have been really enthused by our products.”  - Jeremy Keefe, Area Sales Vice President, UK&I and Benelux, Polycom

(view in My Videos)
(view in My Videos)
(view in My Videos)
(view in My Videos)

Announcements
The on-demand webcast about Polycom's new breakthrough solutions is available for replay. Watch it now.

Featured Authors
Labels