Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

261/5000 CODEC G.711 REAL PRESENCE DEBUT

Occasional Advisor

261/5000 CODEC G.711 REAL PRESENCE DEBUT

Dear;
they will have some documentation indicating which type of standard (ulaw or alaw) of the G.711 codec uses the real ppresence debut, since in the data sheet only G.711 appears but does not specify the standard.

regards

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 261/5000 CODEC G.711 REAL PRESENCE DEBUT

Hi @

Message 2 of 7
Occasional Advisor

Dear @mschluze;

You will have some official polycom document where you indicate that, I need it to support a market study for a sale with a public entity.

Message 3 of 7
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @sldt,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Polycom publishes the Data Sheets and Admin Guides in public form for everyone to access => here <=.

If you need specific details or Polycom to confirm specific requirements for a tender as an example please work with a Polycom reseller and/or a Polycom sales engineer.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 7
Occasional Advisor

Dear;
before making the post I searched the data sheets and the administrator guide, but I can not find these data, I attach an image of the data sheet

Message 5 of 7
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @sldt,

If the information available to the public via our official support page is not detailed enough please follow the already outlined way via a Polycom reseller.

Some information may be under NDA so we cannot do this via the medium of a Public community forum.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 6 of 7
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @sldt,

search Polycom KB for it. I just found your needed infos there.

Message 7 of 7