Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Are API commands available for G7500 device mode for Crestron touchpanel control?

twilton
Regular Visitor

Are API commands available for G7500 device mode for Crestron touchpanel control?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Are API commands available for G7500 device mode for Crestron touchpanel control?

Hello @twilton ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

I am not sure the REST API would work but I believe we have an existing feature request as SEFR-66

I suggest you work with a Poly reseller to get this requirement added from your end.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
TiaanF
Visitor

Re: Are API commands available for G7500 device mode for Crestron touchpanel control?

Has there been a resolution for this, as I am having the same issue currently? REST API is not an option.

Message 3 of 4
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @TiaanF ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

If something new is added we usually mention this in the release notes.

I can see from your email you are based in South Africa so I assume you work with Kathea. Please go ahead and raise this via them and mention SEFR-66.

If you purchase from a different reseller please do the same.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 4