Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Are API commands available for G7500 device mode for Crestron touchpanel control?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Are API commands available for G7500 device mode for Crestron touchpanel control?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Are API commands available for G7500 device mode for Crestron touchpanel control?

Hello @twilton ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

I am not sure the REST API would work but I believe we have an existing feature request as SEFR-66

I suggest you work with a Poly reseller to get this requirement added from your end.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2