Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi Guys, i have faced the below issue in my environment.

it was a multipoint call where many of HDX version codecs were connected. MCU was from Cisco. during the meeting only one polycom codec stopped recciving the audio from teh speaker site.

The log entries from the codec says as below, any one knows what could be the cause here?

Codec is on version 3.1.2, HDX 8000

DEBUG avc: tm[1]: Audio: no speaker

DEBUG avc: tm[1]: Audio: no speaker

DEBUG avc: tm[1]: Audio: audio sets the speaker to 1

INFO avc: pc[0]: RTPRxChan[5]: (AudioRx) sending RTP Keep Alive with incorrect RTP version

INFO avc: tm[1]: Audio (RemoteSysActiveSpaekerCallBack): Requesting audio routing change.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Each of the lines from the logs you pasted does not point to any particular issue.  A single line in the logs typically do not provide much information.  I recommend you open a ticket with Polycom and have someone look at the Support Information Package (the entire set of logs, not just a few lines) to determine what may have occurred during the call.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.