Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I have an one way audio issue when I connect from my RealPresence 500 with SW Release 4.1.4 to HDX 6000 with SW Release 3.1.4. The statistics says everything is ok but audio stream from RP500 to HDX6000 doesn't work. When I downgrade HDX6000 to SW Release 3.1.1.3, both audio streams are ok.

Tried with many HDX6000 in different physical location, with/without encryption – no success.

Any recommendation ?

Thx,

Lukas

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi Lukas

I would suggest you open a service request on the Polycom support portal.

One or two months ago some community member wrote about a problem with audio between Group and HDX in a VPN tunnel.

Do you have a VPN tunnel between your units?

Regards

HP Recommended

Polycom SQA has looked at this and responded with this:

I was able to make 323 calls from HDX-6000(3.1.4) to GS-500(4.1.4) and vice versa with encryption and without.

Two way audio and video was good.

Sometimes if you are communicating and there are firewalls between the units the FW may no be set up for H.323 traffic and causing errors.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.