Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

[CHECK LAST POST] CMAD error: Hangs on Initializing Call Stack

SOLVED
eastcoasteh
Occasional Contributor

[CHECK LAST POST] CMAD error: Hangs on Initializing Call Stack

All of our CMAD clients are hanging on the "intiailzing call stack" error durning log in. See attached JPG

This happens when trying to login with a CMA local account or a netowrk account.

We have tried rebooting the CMA and that did not fix the problem.

CMAD Version: 5.2.4.29384

CMA: 6.2.1er8

We have no idea where to look

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
acastro
Frequent Advisor

Re: CMAD error: Hangs on Initializing Call Stack

Me too...

CMA Server 5.5

CMAD - 5.2.5

André Castro,

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Bazzuck
Respected Contributor

Message 2 of 8
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello all,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Please be aware that Polycom is working on this issue.

Please post your exact CMA and CMAD Versions.

For issue tracking please report this via your Polycom reseller or Polycom support.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 3 of 8
acastro
Frequent Advisor

Me too...

CMA Server 5.5

CMAD - 5.2.5

André Castro,

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 8
SandeepDas
Occasional Advisor

We are also facing this issue from today morning.

My CMA Server Version is 6.2.1

And My CMAD Version is  5.2.5.35726

if i change my system date to 6 may, i am able to loging using local cma user but not with domain user.

Message 5 of 8
acastro
Frequent Advisor

Real Presence Desktop works.....

André Castro,

Tags (3)
Message 6 of 8
TarasS
Occasional Visitor

We are also facing this issue from yesterday.

My CMA Server Version is 6.2.3.0

And My CMAD Version is  5.2.5.35726

And for the unclear reasons of interface of CMAD and the described mistake began to appear only at CMAD start in a mode of compatibility with Win98 (on WinXP) and at refusal of the registration data kept from the old version (on Win7). At start by default the CMAD interface doesn't appear, despite processes present at memory.

Message 7 of 8
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello all,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The issue has been identified and a fix can be provided via your Polycom reseller or Polycom support only.

This involves a signed disclaimer as direct access to the underlying Windows Server is required and a file that must be installed on the CMA server.

Please raise this directly via your Polycom reseller and / or Polycom support.

A workaround if above is not possible would be utilizing CMAD 5.1 or RPD.

I will close this post as a solution will be provided via the official support channels.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 8 of 8