Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

CRITICAL watchdogd: proc 1 not responding

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

CRITICAL watchdogd: proc 1 not responding

Hello!!

someone has worked with this error, I have a couple of systems and presents this HDX8000

2014-05-08 16:53:36 CRITICAL watchdogd: proc 1 not responding

2014-05-08 16:55:46 : WARNING:System Temperature: 59.0 Fan speed: 96

2014-05-08 17:20:31 CRITICAL watchdogd: proc 1 not responding

2014-05-08 17:22:41 : WARNING:System Temperature: 60.0 Fan speed: 96

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Advisor

Re: CRITICAL watchdogd: proc 1 not responding

Same here

2013-07-05 09:25:51 CRITICAL watchdogd: proc 1 not responding
2013-07-05 09:49:20 CRITICAL watchdogd: proc 1 not responding
2013-07-10 16:21:07 CRITICAL watchdogd: proc 1 not responding
2014-05-10 09:49:49 : WARNING:System Temperature: 46.0 Fan speed: 96
2014-05-12 03:56:56 : WARNING:System Temperature: 40.0 Fan speed: 96
2014-05-12 04:05:11 : WARNING:System Temperature: 50.0 Fan speed: 96

Manoj Kumar Ahirwar

Bangalore ( India )
Message 2 of 5
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello all,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

It is always useful to include the currently used software version as issue experienced may already be addressed in a newer release.

This also allows yourself and others to check against current software release notes.

• In addition is this a new issue or has this suddenly appeared ?

• What scenario is the codec when the error occurs?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 3 of 5
Advisor

Dear Steffan,

Yes this is the issue suddenly appeared when we start the Software update to 3.1.3.2 (Heartbleed). Each and every HDX model having the same issue. For desktop (HDX 4002) it is highly observed. 

See the attachment.

Manoj Kumar Ahirwar

Bangalore ( India )
Message 4 of 5
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello all,

please see this post => here <= as the new HDX 3.1.4 update addresses the issue.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 5 of 5