Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

Camera tracking is set to "Frame Speaker" in the Studio X50. My customer is using it in Device Mode, but camera tracking seems not working. Could you tell me if camera tracking should work with Device Mode ? Do I need to manually activate tracking ? Could you give me some explaination please ?   Thank you  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @smorin,

When you activate the Device Mode on the TC8 and the screen shows the request to plug in the cables, swipe from right to the left on the TC8. Now you should see some settings like "Camera Settings". Click on Camera Control and enable the tracking. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @smorin,

When you activate the Device Mode on the TC8 and the screen shows the request to plug in the cables, swipe from right to the left on the TC8. Now you should see some settings like "Camera Settings". Click on Camera Control and enable the tracking. 

HP Recommended

Hello,

I just found yesterday that camera tracknig must be actived  by the administrator AND by the user.

Thank you for you solution

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.