Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Can Eagle Eye IV Celing Mount Upside Down?

Occasional Visitor

Can Eagle Eye IV Celing Mount Upside Down?

Hi! Can I invert Eagle Eye IV for ceiling mount? If so 1. Is there a special bracket? 2. Where do you inform the RPG that you want to flip the image upside down? Thanks in advance! EJ

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Can Eagle Eye IV Celing Mount Upside Down?

Hello EmaJerez,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Utilizing the community search => here <= with the word "upside" finds you and another post on the 2nd position.

This reply => here <= covers a slighly differnt model but I assume the reply is still the same.

The Polycom® EagleEye™ Series Cameras Data Sheet => here <= does not list this for the IV either.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Moderator

Re: Can Eagle Eye IV Celing Mount Upside Down?

The RP Group Series software was updated to support the inverted mounting of the EagleEye IV with the software version 5.0.

Please refer to the Administrator's Guide < here > for details on the capabilty and the configruration of the system.

Make sure the system is powered down when you connect / disconnect cables.

Message 3 of 3