Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Can't Content Share as participant

Visitor

Can't Content Share as participant

This might have easy solution but one of our site carries out daily check on VC and connects to their VMR as participant but when they go on to test content share they receive error message “The Far system is not capable of receiving content",  with no host on the other end. However, content share works fine when in the call with Host on the other end. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Can't Content Share as participant

Hello Raks,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Its aleays useful to state what Polycom components you are using and in addition what Software version these are running.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2