Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi
I uploaded the release 5 to the Resource Manager and set up a maintenance window.
The group series (4 of them 310 and 1 500) has been upgraded successfully. But when I try to log in via browser with the IP address, it shows a message of invalid credentials.
The strange thing is I did not change the password at the admin or network provisioning profile. The group series are located at Colombia, so I can´t reach them physically. There is a way to change the password via ssh or telnet?

Ohh I almost forget... the telnet/ssh credentials are the same of the web UI or there is a default ones?

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Unless there is a different, known room password that a local user could change the remote access password the only way is to clear out the settings, which includes the password.

The process is in the RealPresence Group Series Administrator's Guide, the section "reset a RealPresence Group System". 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Unless there is a different, known room password that a local user could change the remote access password the only way is to clear out the settings, which includes the password.

The process is in the RealPresence Group Series Administrator's Guide, the section "reset a RealPresence Group System". 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.