Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have searched and can't find an answer that fits my specific situation.

We have 10 Group 500 series codecs throughout the company (different offices).  I was trying, for the first time, to apply software updates and was successful with the first two.  The next two said they were unable to access the server ("polycom" for all),  The fifth one worked successfully.  My other codecs aren't powered on right now.

We are all on the same MPLS network behind the same hosted firewall.

The two that fail to connect still fail to connect.  I have been trying for about 4 hours, off and on.

Any suggestions?  Thanks!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.