Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Can we use recorder with HDX 6000?

SOLVED
PlcoSysEngineer
Advisor

Can we use recorder with HDX 6000?

How can we record video conferences with HDX 6000? Is there any way to do that?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Polycom Video EP PLM
Polycom Employee & Moderator

Re: Can we use recorder with HDX 6000?

The HDX 8000 and 9000 provide the necessary interfaces for routing video and audio to an external recording device.

The HDX 7000, prior to version C also provides an interface.  Version D does not provide the interface.

The HDX 6000 does not provide an interface for external recording.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello PlcoSysEngineer,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

To my knowledge, and as shown on the Setting up the Polycom HDX 6000 System document  => here <= , there is no analog output for an external Video recorder.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
Polycom Video EP PLM
Polycom Employee & Moderator

The HDX 8000 and 9000 provide the necessary interfaces for routing video and audio to an external recording device.

The HDX 7000, prior to version C also provides an interface.  Version D does not provide the interface.

The HDX 6000 does not provide an interface for external recording.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
jkamper1
Advisor

Here what I am using to record direct from computer for student lectures.

I used it with a HDX9002 via the DVI port and it worked well also.

Lecture Recorder 2 by Epiphan Systems

Message 4 of 4