Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi.

We've installed several HDX 6000 systems. As for now, there is one system I cant access remote from my location using a browser.

Have I overlooked something? 

The customer just installed a new router - not an ASA but something for personal use, and now when he's calling, the other end dosent see picture.... 

open ports:

1720 TCP

60000 - 60001 TCP

60000-60007 UDP

Anyone?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

If you are trying to browse into the HDX for management purposes, then Port 80 is the correct port.   You will also need the systems password.

It maybe simpilar if the customer puts the HDX in the DMZ of the router....

Gary M

HP Recommended

Just make sure that port 80 of your HDX is enabled for the same activity

Regards

Yashpal

HP Recommended

Not sure where the TCP 60000 ports came from.  In Admin>Network>IP>Firewall.  If "Use Fixed Ports" is ticked

under HDX Ver 3.1, port useage is TCP 3230-3235 & UDP 3230-3280 (TCP1720 is a given for all H.323 video).

May be a NAT issue.  There are not that many tick boxes in HDX Firewall setup.  Usually Firewalls are not H.460 aware or H.323 compatible even if they say they are.  Turn those off.  Pete

HP Recommended

As for browsing.  Check Admin>General>Security & ensure HTTP is on.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.