Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello all,

we have been requested from the customer about the following scenario:

1. he wants to creat a Lync Room for many people more than 25,

2. he will use the 84" dual screen solution for collaboration based on Skype for Business solution (Lync2015+)

The question is now:

1. can he cascade a CX5X00 which is connected to the LRS System with another CX5X00?

2. what are the requirements for such an cascade with 2 CX5X00 systems?

many thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Cascading of the CX 5x00 is not supported. 

To request a feature enhancement please work with your Polycom Systems/Sales engineer and they will put it in for you.

HP Recommended

I'm not sure if "cascade" is the right term for what you are trying to do.  "Cascade" is a term typically used to connect one conference with another.

I believe you're trying to connect two (or more) cameras to LRS.  Whether or not that can be handled is a function of LRS and not a function of CX5000/CX5100/CX5500 ("camera"(.  And I don't believe LRS supports having more than one camera connected to it.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.