Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Change DSCP Entries - RealPresence Group 500

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Change DSCP Entries - RealPresence Group 500

Hi,

I am trying to standardise the DSCP settings for a real presence group 500 device but the options under  Admin Settings > Network > IP Network > Quality of Service are greyed out. 

Any ideas on how to make these changes?

Thanks

Nick

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Change DSCP Entries - RealPresence Group 500

When things are grayed out that means they are restricted due to other settings or if the system is being controlled and managed by a provisioning server.  If controlled  by a provisioning server you can need to make the changes on it.  Otherwise revise other network settings, like removing DHCP, to find out what has it locked out.

Message 2 of 5
Occasional Contributor

We have an RMA and a DMA that the devivees are regsitered to but I cannot find a centralised place to manage the DSCP tags. Any thoughts?

Message 3 of 5
Honored Contributor

Nick,

I guess you have RealPresence Resource Manager (not RMA), isn't it?

If so then revise the ToS values at RP RM -> ENDPOINT -> Dynamic Management -> Provisioning Profiles -> Network Provisioning Profile (that one you use for RP Group) -> Quality of Service Settings.

WBR,
Mike
--------------------------------------------
“Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns- the ones we don't know we don't know.”
― Donald Rumsfeld
Message 4 of 5
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Mike got it. Appreciate the assistance.

Message 5 of 5