Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

After upgrade to Firmware 3.4.0 the device rebooted into Poly mode.

We have no local IT at the site to provide instructions on switching the mode vie web-UI

Is there a way to change meeting provider remotely by pushing config file from Poly Lens for Poly X30?

Thanks,

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hello @avs ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Within Lens go to Manage > Inventory > Select the device > Settings > General Settings > Provider

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Is this for Poly Lens On-prem?

There is no option to switch meeting provider with Poly Lens Cloud from what I can tell.

https://share.getcloudapp.com/12uAZA4n

Thanks,

HP Recommended

My private account:

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

@SteffenBaier Is the screenshot provided from Poly Lens Cloud (free version)?

HP Recommended

Yes

HP Recommended

@SteffenBaierUK Strange my account does not have that option. Could you advice on a reason for that?

https://share.getcloudapp.com/llu5p5Pg

HP Recommended

Your device was only onboarded with PIN/QR Code. You will need to use Lens Device Provisioning in order to get the full compliment of configuration customization.

You can enable this on your account under Manage Accounts > Device Provisioning.  Then on your PolyOS Device you would configure this under Servers > Provisioning Server.

Provisioning Video · (poly.com)

HP Recommended

@Brandon_Guy makes sense. Thank you so much! I will configure Provisioning Server address for Poly X30 manually. Thanks,

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.