Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Configuration between RealPresence Debut and Microsoft Teams

Configuration between RealPresence Debut and Microsoft Teams

Good evening to all,

I wanted to know how to configure the recently migrated Skype for Business account to Microsoft Teams with my RealPresence Debut. Looking at some videos on Youtube it seems to me that I have to access the web interface of my Polycom device and change some settings: I have to disable the "previsioning mode" and in the Call Server menu enable the SIP as a communication protocol and enter the other parameters that I don't currently know, right? Then can I make calls via Skype for Business? How does RealPresence interface with Microsoft Teams?

I look forward to your reply.

Best regards.

Maurizio

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Configuration between RealPresence Debut and Microsoft Teams

Hello @cantalupilighting ,

welcome to the Poly Community.

To my peronal Knowledge, the Poly Debut does neither work with Skype for Business or Teams. Its openSIP or H.323 only

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2