Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

My colleagues tried this on the customers LAN side using PVX & that worked fine.  Content both ways.

Site IT have opened a number of ports & inbound & outbound H.264/Siren22 works fine both ways irrespective of who calls who. 

Site can send content & it's received OK.  If we send content to site they get notification that Conetnt is being Received but only ever see a big black square box. 

Our calls stats say content is being send, their stats say no content is being received.

Ports open are TCP 1720, TCP 3230.3243 & UDP 3230.3285 so more than required for V3.1.1.3.  Any advice we can give Site IT to clear this one last issue down?  Watchguard Firewall.  Pete

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello, 

The first thing that comes to mind is that content is sent over port 5001/UDP for video data. 

HP Recommended

Hi Russel & thanks for the input.  All my Polycom H.323 stuff says 5001 is for MGC Mgmt etc but the EU gave that a try. TCP & UDP bi-directional but to no avail.  Right now he's grabbing the Watchguard logs & pointing the issue back to them.  Pete

HP Recommended

Hello Pete, 

So are both sides using watchguard firewalls? It is also sounding like this is a issue with the farends firewall not letting content through then your firewall not letting it out. So I am wondering if the farend is also setup for the same ports you are using on their firewall. 

HP Recommended

Hi Russell.  My HDX4k doesn't have a firewall so if it's a firewall issue it'll be customer end.  Awaiting feedback from Watchguard log analysis.

HP Recommended

Hey Pete,

Grab a sniff of the traffic and send it to me and let me run it thru VTC-CSI and lets see if it will help you troubleshoot the issue..

Gary M

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.