Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello.
I am using poly com G-500 with real presence licence.
During the call i am unable to share the content in following scenarios:

1. If i am dialling the self call and trying to send the content, it is sent but disappears after exactly 8 seconds.  

2. If i am in a conference call over SIP then same issue occurs, content disappears after 8 secs.

same issue persists when i try to send the visual board.

It works fine 

- when i call on poly com device using only IP then content is shared easily.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Is this native Skype or RealConnect?

HP Recommended
I have a similar issue. I've experienced it on a Group 700 on firmware 6.1.2.1-380105 and an Group 500 I don't have access to that firmware ver right now. When sharing content sometimes it will work just fine but sometimes it will pass for a few seconds then drop and I am unable to share because it keeps doing that no matter how many time I press share, normally a reboot of the codec fixes it but not always. It doesn't seem to matter what I'm connected to, its happened when connected to an RMX1500 a Cisco (Codian) 5300 MCU or WebEx, also it has happened when calling H323 or SIP.
HP Recommended

I know there was an issue in 6.1 with content sharing over RealConnect. Do you use RealConnect?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.