Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Content show up in seperate window

Occasional Advisor

Content show up in seperate window

Hi,

setup : HDX A on site A, HDX B on site B, CMA desktop client on site B

All are called into the same virtual meetingroom on an RMX.

When HDX A sends contents (laptop attached with cable), the CMA desktop client sees this content popping up into a seperate window (then the camera window).  HDX B does not see any content at all, they just see the people in site A.

I've never seen this behaviour before.  The content always has shown up in the same window where the camera view is presented.

Tried another meetingroom on the same RMX.  Same issue.   Rebooted HDX A.  Same issue.  Sent content from CMA desktop client.  This works.

Does this ring a bell?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Content show up in seperate window

Hello peter_nobels,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

It is always useful to include the currently used software version of all devices involved as issues experienced may already be addressed in a newer release.

This also allows yourself and others to check against current software release notes.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<==== Signature / Disclaimer ======>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

This forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Re: Content show up in seperate window

Hi,

HDX Release - 3.1.4-43132

RMX MCU 8.3.0.246

CMA Desktop 5.2.3.19935

CMA 6.2.7 ER1

Rgds.

Message 3 of 3