Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello Everyone,

Me again with a little problem i have with a new Polycom RealPresence Group 500.

With your help i did setup correctly the presentation when using the system in a "one on one" meeting. But now, i got a problem with the presentation (or view) in a multipoint mode (which i never had with my HDX system). 

It seems the presentation does not adjust itself automatically when you add a third or fourth call to the videoconference ! What i mean is that i start the conference with one site, then add one or two other site but the only site i see on the monitor is the first one. i Have to go back to the Menu-Presentation and choose a different view.

Is there anyway to make this automatic ?  I installed this system in the CEO office so it needs to be simple to use !!

Also, i was my understanding that the Group 500 should support multipoint with 6 sites. I can only see three (3) on the monitor ..

Thank you all again for your help

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.