Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi

CMA  desktop clients are not getting registered in my internal LAN, The office have internet connection terminated to  Cisco 1921 router where NAT is enabled, when i bypass the router and connect directly to internet connection the CMA clients works with out any issue. Can you please advice if any special config needs to be added to the cisco router  NAT for the set up to work. There is no firewall in my office set up.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

is this issue for any particulaer user or for all users??

Regards

Yashpal

HP Recommended

Hi

Issue is with all users sitting inside the LAN behind the router PAT.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.