Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Detailed specification of EagleEye Aoustic Camera`s microphone

Occasional Contributor

Detailed specification of EagleEye Aoustic Camera`s microphone

Hello,

Our customer asks us about detailed specification of EagleEye Aoustic Camera`s microphone.
Could you tell me informations below?

・sound pickup distance:?ft
・sound pickup horizonal range:?°

Or,If there is any indication,please let me know.

Thank you,
Hirotaka Kato

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Detailed specification of EagleEye Aoustic Camera`s microphone

Hello @Hirotaka Kato ,

welcome back to the Poly Community.

All publicly available information can be found >here<

If you require more details please work with a Poly reseller as you may need to sign an NDA.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 5
Occasional Contributor

Hello,Steffen Thank you for reply. I`ve read the datasheet but there is no information I`m looking for, so I asked details to our regional SE and solved it. Thank you for your support. Hirotaka Kato
Message 3 of 5
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @Hirotaka Kato 

If our SE has helped you and the information is not NDA why not share what you learned so others can profit from this?

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 5
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

↓ information from your SE
The distance of sound pickup range is 2-3m from the camera, and the angle is 67 ° from center of camera(Same as horizontal angle of view )

Thank you,
Hirotaka Kato
Message 5 of 5