Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

need a further imformation. we had a issue when I want to do a dial-out between M100 and Codec.
Dial-in between a room and M100 works fine.
During the dial-out, we had the message :
"Your call could not be completed because the far site or the network is busy. Try the call again later"
After analyze of M100 configuration, I saw that the gatekeeper configuration was not set. After that, I have configured the ip address of Gatekeeper, all works fine correctly.
Is it normal ? Is what is required to set the ip address of the gatekeeper in M100 configuration ?
Another question, we have seen that using IP address directly works fine and if we specify only the address in address book of M100, the call are being issued.
What is the impact or utility to keep H.323 extension (E.164) in address book of M100 ?

Thanks

Best regards

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

Any feedback

Thanks

Best regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.