Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

A bit stuck on this so I am hoping for a hail mary from the community here

We recently upgraded our Polycom HDX8000 units firmware to Release - 3.1.3.2-38311. Since then, our systems have been experiencing irregular issues dialing conference calls through our integrated audio set up.

All 5 of our rooms (which received the upgrade) are intermittently failing to dial audio conference calls correctly. When the problem does occur, dialing the separate conference call line works normally, but when it comes time to enter the touch tone conference code, the system doesnt recognize the touch tones, and the program does not bring up the hang up button, like the system does not know it is in a call. Also there are times the mute button flickers on and off repeatedly as if it is stuck. Rebooting the crestron processor fixes these issues. This only occured after the firmware was updated.

At first, we thought we needed to rewrite the crestron programming, to match with the upgrade firmware, but our vendor programmers have been unable to find a resolution to fix this issue. Is it possible there is a bug in the firmware that affects our current set up?

We use crestron touch panel to control the system,  Polycom HDX8000 units with firmware  3.1.3.2-38311, and with clear one handling the audio.

I may mention that I am not a expert in any of these areas, but our current vendor support is stumped and I am looking for anything from resolutions to who may be useful in helping us troubleshoot further. Thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Is there a reason why you haven't updated to the most current version of the software? 3.1.5.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.