Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi! Please tell me how can I disable sleep mode on Polycom?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

hi

just send next command via telnet to hdx:

sleeptime 0

HP Recommended

Please refer to the HDX Administrator's Guide, found here  The same guide applies for all the HDX series products.

Screen Saver Wait Time

Specifies how long the system remains awake during periods of inactivity. The default is 3 minutes. If the system requires users to log in, the screen saver timeout also logs out the current user. 

Setting this option to Off prevents the system from going to sleep. To prevent image burn-in, specify 3 minutes or less.

Note: The screen saver feature is disabled during the setup wizard. To prevent image burn-in, complete the setup wizard promptly.

HP Recommended

Thank you, I will try today!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.