Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I have a new HDX 8000 installation and some of the users are asking how do you disable the movement sensing function of the remote control to prevent it from bringing the unit out of standby just by bumping the table.

I have googled, read guides and searched this board and can't seem to find anything, please help! It's driving people and therefore me, nuts!

Please don't suggest moving the remote to somewhere else, I want to disable this feature.

Regards,

g@z.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Unfortunatly, This is working as designed.  I do not know of any way off the top of my head to turn of the auto wake up sensing feature of the remote short from removing the batteries.  It is possible to put in a feature request on the polycom website and see if this comes up in a later revision of the firmware. But unfortunatly, this is hard coded into the remote.

HP Recommended

Hi,

You found a solution to your problem?

Tks

Luiz Faion

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.